- Shipped fully programmed and ready for easy installation
- Line-powered technology
- Allows 7 and 10-digit local dialing
- Allows or restricts long distance
- Accepts AT&T, MCI, Sprint, and all other calling cards
- Newer technology from Protel®
- Brand new pay phone housing with full two year warranty on mechanical components and housing. One-year warranty on circuit board (NR).
- Choice of time limit or no time limit on local calls
- Restricts 1-900 and 976 calls
- Built in surge protection
- Digital voice prompting
- Accepts quarters, dimes, and nickels
- FCC approved rates for coin long distance calls
- Management capabilities via windows based management software
- SuperLINK Internet Dataport (optional)
The Protel 7000 sets the standard for the payphone industry. It's proven reliability and ease of
installation makes it perfect for business owners and telephone companies looking to provide reliable
payphone service to their customers. With the Protel 7000, your customers can make coin calls, long
distance calls, calling card, and collect calls with confidence. And because Midwest Telephone Supply
guarantees the lowest price in the nation on this full function smart payphone, even the most budget minded
business owner can now provide dependable payphone service. This payphone comes with a two-year warranty including
brand new housing and all new mechanical components and one-year warranty on circuit board.
This product is an easy install, but if you need a hand, MTS provides tech. support you can count on.